Kompass LifeCare Inc. is a team of professionals with proven experience in life care planning.
B.A. (Psych)., B.J. (Hons)., R.R.P., C.V.P., C.C.L.C.P
Certified Life Care Planner
Monique Besz has been involved in the rehabilitation field for over twelve years, gaining extensive knowledge and experience handling complex and catastrophic injury cases including acquired brain injury, spinal cord injury, chronic pain and mental illness. Monique is a graduate of Carleton University and is continually expanding her knowledge and expertise in the rehabilitation field, attending conferences and seminars in Canada and the United States.
Ms. Besz has completed the life care planning certificate program through Intelicus / University of Florida and has received her designation as Canadian Certified Life Care Planner through the Commission on Health Care Certification in the United States. Monique was also heavily involved in the development and program coordination of the Canadian Institute of Life Care Planning program, the first program of its kind offered in Canada.
Along with the above qualifications, Monique has received her designations as Certified Vocational Professional (CVP) through the College of Vocational Rehabilitation Professionals, as well as Registered Rehabilitation Professional (RRP) through the Vocational Rehabilitation Association of Canada.
HIGHLIGHTS OF EXPERTISE:
* Specialization in the preparation of life care plans (future care cost reports) for catastrophic/complex injuries and disability
* Superior analytical skills
* Previously involved in the training and education of life care planning in Canada
* Experience reviewing and preparing critical analyses of life care plans
RELATED PROFESSIONAL/EDUCATIONAL EXPERIENCE:
* Completion of the Life Care Planning Certificate Program through Intellicus/University of Florida
* Registered Rehabilitation Professional R.R.P.
* Certified Vocational Professional C.V.P.
* Designation of Canadian Certified Life Care Planner through the Commission on Health Care Certification in the United States C.C.L.C.P.
* B.J. (Honours) - Carleton University (Ottawa, ON)
* B.A. (Psychology) Carleton University (Ottawa, ON)
* Assisted with the development/training for certification as a Canadian Certified Lifecare Planner (CCLCP)
* Ongoing training/attendance at numerous Seminars and Workshops related to Catastrophic Injuries such as the Pacific Coast Brain Injury Conference, International Life Care Planning Conference
* Attendance of Mini Medical School University of Ottawa
* Attendance of the Canadian Life Care Planning Summit 2011
Attendance of The International Symposium of Life Care Planning 2015
* Member of Vocational Rehabilitation Association of Canada
* Member of the College of Vocational Rehabilitation Professionals
* Member of the International Association of Rehabilitation Professionals
* Member of the International Association of Life Care Planners
*Member of the Ontario Brain Injury Association
*Member of the Ottawa Valley Brain Injury Association